- Parents: PLEASE SIGN YOUR CHILD'S BEHAVIOR CHART AND READING LOG EVERY NIGHT!!! Reading to a parent for at least 20 minutes per night is part of your child's daily homework!!!
- Spelling Homework for 4th - 6th 6 weeks: Monday - Spelling Word Pyramids Tuesday - Blue Vowel Spelling Words Wednesday - Write 5 sentences using as many spelling words as you can. Be sure to underline your spelling words in the sentences!!! Thursday - Write words 3 times each/study for Test Friday - Spelling Test
- 2nd - Family Reading Night
- 4th - Progress Reports Issued
- 15th - President's Day - Snow Make Up Day!!!
- 26th - Early Release day (12:00 dismissal)
- 1st - Family Reading Night 6-7:30
- 2nd - Read Across America Day
- 10th - Report Cards issued/ parent conferences
- 11th - SNOW MAKE UP DAY
- 15th - AR Fun Day
- 18th - Career Day
- 21st - SNOW MAKE UP DAY
- 22nd-28th - Spring Break
- 29th - Progress Reports Issued